Chilling out on the comfy bed in your hotel room and watching television is sometimes the best part of any memorable vacation.
Siliguri: ‘Gateway to North-East India’
Siliguri is the most mind-boggling town in West Bengal. It serves as the gateway for all the tourists to the hill stations of North-East and is well connected by Airway, Railway & Roadway with rest of India. Moreover, the travelers who have plans to explore the nearby destinations such as Kalimpong, Darjeeling, Gangtok and so on, they opt for an overnight stay in Siliguri as a halting spot.
Interesting facts about Siliguri you must know:
Coordinates: 26.7271° N, 88.3953° E
Temperature: Summer- maximum 38◦C, Winter- minimum 14◦C
Best festivals: Durga Puja, Ganesh Puja, Chhat Puja, Laxmi Puja, Diwali and Saraswati Puja etc.
Enjoy a luxurious stay in hotels of Siliguri-
A hotel room may just be another temporary place to stay with comfort while you are traveling to many places. However hotels in Siliguri offer you the most comfortable stay with delicious food, but you should keep the experience as pleasant as possible. We giving you detailed information about what to do and what not to do to make your hotel stay even more comfortable:
- You should properly check your mattresses, bed frame and headboard for the bed bugs. After entering your room, do the proper check.
- Make sure that your room is well connected with the Wi-Fi network.
- Be conscious and feel free about to take the travel guides provided by the particular hotels.
- Be always concern about cleanliness. Use wet tissue and hand sanitizers to clean doorknobs, remote controls etc.
- Make sure that your room’s AC is working well.
- You should study the fire exit map thoroughly for an emergency exit for your safety.
- Put the ‘do not disturb’ board on the room’s door to ensure your privacy.
- Don’t leave your valuable items lying around at your room.
- Do not reveal your hotel’s name and room number to any strangers that you should meet while going for outside.
- Do not open the door without getting full surety about the person who stands another side of the door.
- Don’t yell or shout at the hotel staff.
- Do not allow any hotel employee into your room without any official ID.
- Don’t take out snacks/drinks from the minibar of your room, unless you don’t mind to pay the extra charges.
- Do not leave your luggage unattended in the hotel lobby.
Safety should be the first priority in everyone’s life. Get always be safe in any places either in hotels, in a cab, or in restaurants and so on.
Q. What are the sightseeing places to visit in Siliguri?
A. The most alluring sightseeing places in Siliguri are Salugara Monastery, ISCKON Temple, Science City, Saving Kingdom, Bengal Safari etc.
Q. What are the most famous hotels in Siliguri?
A. The most famous hotels in Siliguri are Sinclairs Siliguri, CHAS Rajdarbar Hotel and Banquet, and Sarovar Portico, along with modern amenities.